BRY-97 American West Coast Yeast was selected from the Siebel Institute Culture Collection and is used by a number of commercial breweries to produce different types of ale. The propagation and drying process have been specifically designed to deliver high quality beer yeast that can be used simply and with reliability to help produce ales of the finest quality. No colours, preservatives or other unnatural substances have been used in its preparation. The yeast is produced in ISO 9002 certified plants.
• Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 4 days above 17 °C.
• Medium to high attenuation,
• Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation are dependent upon inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and the nutritional quality of the wort.
• BRY-97 American West Coast Yeast is a flocculent strain. Settling can be promoted by cooling and use of fining agents and isinglass.
• The aroma is slightly estery, almost neutral and does not display malodours when properly handled. It may tend, because of flocculation, to slightly reduce hop bitter levels
• Best when used at traditional ale temperatures after re-hydration in the recommended manner.
11g, suitable for 23L.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 25 June, 2015.